Thursday, December 3, 2015

Crazy People, Old People, New People, No People

July 6, 2015

Hope you all had a fabulous fourth of July! I spent the day planning! Be jealous! Yep, it was pretty great. 

So sometimes you meet a lot of really weird people on you mission. But that's okay because they keep life interesting. I never knew that people could be so crazy. haha. Then you get to meet a lot of old people and believe me, there are a lot of them in my ward. People are dying right and left and I don't know what to do with myself. They are my favorite though because they are always either really crazy and entertaining to listen to or they make us feel like a million bucks. They say the darndest things. Either way, I love em to death.....which isn't too far away. haha! just kidding. just kidding. 

This morning we picked up our two week missionary! We are really excited to have her with us. It will be kinda strange with exchanges now that there are three of us for awhile but it will be good. We'll figure it out. She is from the Tongan ward in Victorville.

Our area is kinda slow as you know, but that's okay because out no people will turn into a billion people by the time this week is out. We went down the hill for MLC and got super pumped to come and turn our area around. We planned like no ones business the other day so we are excited to get out and make miracles happen. Can I get a woot woot?!
Also, we got to teach primary the other day. It was so fun! I love little kids. One of them stuck his head in his chair and couldn't get it out so they had to carry him out after a couple of minutes with the chair still stuck to his head. haha! I was dying....and not being very reverent Anyway, that was super random but stinken hilarious.

Other than that we are working hard and just chuggin a long. Sorry for the short email but I figured that I wouldn't bore you all too much longer.

Love ya lots!

Sister Prows

All of the Sister Training Leaders with Sister Hobbs

Me and Sister Brown. She isn't my companion, but I took a picture with her because she was the only one that was festive. 





No comments:

Post a Comment