Thursday, December 3, 2015

It’s Working. It’s Working!

August 10, 2015

Hope you all had as awesome as a week as I did! Man, I'm so pumped. 

This week we made a lot of progress with the area and have been finding potentials like crazy. Yep, it's great stuff. So I'm just going to list all of our crazy contacts and miracles for the week.
1. Had an awesome Spirit led lesson with one of our LA's. It was one of those times where I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mouth. I straight up asked her why she didn't come to church and she opened up and committed to come....and she did!! She even brought a friend.
2. Had another lesson with a less active at the park and we talked about laying our burdens at His feet every week during the Sacrament and she said she would....and she came!
3. Cherri, our investigator had some really awesome breakthroughs regarding baptism! She has been studying about it a lot in the Bible.
4. We had a long time less active that moved into our ward and she wants to become active again!
5. Had an awesome exchange with the Bear Valley Sisters. Taught an awesome lesson to a lady that was so out of it that she kept falling asleep. haha. gotta love it.
6. Got yelled at several times by random people. Wahooo!
7. Had the most inspiring MLC meeting down the hill. I learned all about being positive and developing a passion for our purpose.
8. Went on exchanges with a sister from Mexico that I came out with. She is the cutest thing ever. I had the thought to knock on a random door that ended up being their new Spanish investigator!
9 Met Nazreen from Iraq. Her parents fled the country because they were Christian. She has 7 family members that were killed recently over in the middle East for being Christian. We had a really long and really cool conversation
10. Met Carol! When we knocked on her door she opened ....we said we were mormons...she said she likes mormons....then she said she wants to become a mormon.....set up return appointment=pure awesomeness. 
11. We have been trying new door approached where we ask them questions instead of talking and  we have had so much success with it!
12. Got a new investigator named Barbara who is the sassiest old lady that you will ever meet. I think I laugh more than I talk whenever I go over to her place
13. I've had so many people that have helped me to learn a principle that I needed to improve

Overall Heavenly Father has just answered my prayers in so many small and simple ways. I'm learning that there is still so much I haven't even thought of doing and there is still so much to try. My comp has been a big part of that. We have some of the coolest conversations ever and she has helped me to figure out a lot of things that I have been struggling with. Overall, I feel more hopeful and more positive. The area and circumstances haven't changed but I have. I just feel so blessed. 
I've been learning a lot about acting and not being acted upon. We have so much power to impact our circumstances and when our will and His will are aligned miracles happen.
It's hard for me to put this week, or any week for that matter, into words, but I can honestly say that I'm happy.

I love you all! Good luck with the big move Jacob and Julia! Don't die from heat stroke okay! 

Love ya lots,
Sister Prows






No comments:

Post a Comment