Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Dream Team is on a Roll

Aug 3, 2015

Things here are going great. My companion is like my new best bud. We are literally the same person. She gets all my movie quotes and jokes! that's like the first time ever! I think we laugh more than anything. She is stinken hilarious and so down to earth. We have had a lot of fun. She has also taught me a lot about missionary work and I'm really excited to see what we will do together. I know that she has been just what I needed. She is super good at talking to everyone! even when it's really awkward and inconvenient which is something that I have always struggled with. So she is good at starting the initial contact and I'm good at carrying on the conversation.
We had a really cool experience this week. We found a lost less active. we were just walking down the street to a potentials house and she said"this house looks like someone is home" so we went and knocked and they let us in and she turned out to be a lost member. We told her about the programs for all the kids and she wants to get them into activity days and scouts! hurray for miracles! I've been praying and fasting for the ability to look at the area with a new light and Heavenly Father has really helped me. My hope levels are up and we are finding like no tomorrow! 

Lately I have been praying to feel and recognize God's love for me. I know that He has answered that prayer. I got my new great companion, our investigators and less actives have expressed their love and appreciation for our help and love. Just little things like that add up and I have been feeling so much more hopeful. This week has had it's challenges but my ability to deal with them has been strengthened. I'm kinda to the point where I know that my mish is coming to a close so I'm trying to make the most of every day. My time to work on things and do all my goals is no longer several month:( So I'm going at with all I've got. 
Not much to report this week other than I still love you all and I pray for you. 

Love ya lots,
Sister Prows






Look what I grew!


No comments:

Post a Comment