Thursday, December 3, 2015

You know it’s bad when the bishop tells you to go home and sleep

August 17, 2015

 This week was full of all kinds of crazy! I know, what's new? Overall I think I missed out on about 12 hours of sleep! That's super precious out here! So I've been kinda out of it. When My comp and I get tired we act really weird, kinda like drunk people actually haha. That, or we walk around like zombies. We were showing our bishop this cool survey thing that we made to help know the needs of the members and get them talking and he like starts going off on how he thinks it's a great idea and then he stops mid sentence and says " Sister Prows, are you okay?" haha. So we proceeded to do a small recap of our crazy week of emergency exchanges and late nights, after which he commanded us to go home and take a nap.....so we did, and I didn't even feel bad. hehe. When the Bishop speaks, we listen. During sacrament meeting we were literally writing in our notes "STAY AWAKE" and "I will stay awake because......"

So yeah, like I said we had to do like 5 exchanges this week. A lot of the sisters have been having a hard time which means late night talks and getting in late. It's fun though, I love helping out where I can. They all teach me something new and I love them to death. 
We had Zone Conference this week along with a Sisters meeting and GUESS WHAT! We now have little monitors in our cars that yell at us if we speed, turning, stops, and seat belts haha. It's kind of intimidating but knowing some of the Elders.....let's just say it's a really good thing and the church is smart for doing it. I check my speed every 10 sec now haha. The first time it yelled at me my comp said I turned bright red.

Sister Ostlund and I are going to town with member missionary work and finding. I'm so pumped and excited. We have a great week planned. We have the exact same way of thinking and working so it makes it a lot easier and tons of fun. You all would love her. She was supposed to be sent to our family but there was a the angel taking care of who goes where made a mistake. haha. (wow that was cheezy) 

I've been so blessed and happy lately. Our numbers and appointment may not have been too great, but we have felt the joy from just working hard and doing out best. I learn so much every day and I'm figuring out how to be effective with my finding efforts. The members are getting excited and I'm finally feeling a litle bit of progress. 


Love ya lots,

Sister Prows

No comments:

Post a Comment