Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hey hey hey!

August 31, 2015

Sorry about last week. I was just awful and ran out of time but the Atonement is is real so I will repent and move;D
So we had a sister go home for Medical problems last week which means that we have another companion! Woot woot. Yep, it's been great. Only, this has happened to her twice  in a row so she is kind of sick of it. haha. Poor thing. But we love her and since she is still half covering my old ward I get to go back all the time and see the members! They are always so confused who is where and what is going on. haha. Yep, it's great. Flash back to the good old days of my 2 weeker. 

So between all the craziness with that plus covering two wards, there isn't much to report. Two of our less actives have been coming to church though!!!!! I'm so so happy. One started with a simple question and the other with a simple phone call. Hurray for the Spirit!

Oh, crazy story so we have a less active member who basically the only way to get in is if they have us over for dinner so since we wanted to see her we called our dinner calendar lady and she called them. Of course, they said yes because they are just amazing like that. Only, when we got there you could tell that everyone was just having a super hard time. ...long story short we went back the next day and she had an amazing priesthood blessing that helped her so much. She didn't know if she was going to lose her son to drugs that week or not but she had some good insights given to her so if she applies it I know that it will continue to help so much. We have made great progress with all of them actually. They have been coming to church and everyone has been so grateful for us and it helps when you feel like you don't make much of a difference so it has been a tender mercy. I love it all though but since I have literally 1 minute left before my time runs out I will bid thee farewell and finish next week.

Love ya lots,

Sister Prows 

No comments:

Post a Comment