Thursday, December 3, 2015

I’m a mom…again!

September 9, 2015

Yep! I'm training again. But not only training WHITEWASH training! It's where both of the missionaries are taken out and two new ones are brought in. So to sum it all up I don't know where anything is or what I'm doing but other than that....I'm good. I'm in Ontario in the Mountain View Ward now. It is so cute!!! The houses are all super cute and vintage and everyone that we have met so far is super nice. We are getting it all figured out slowly but surely. And guess what!!! IT'S GREEN! It even rained today. I forgot what trees and grass looks like apparently. 
My new Missionary is from Hurricane Utah. She is a sweet heart. I forgot what it's like to start from square one! I forgot that I didn't know all the simple things that I do now. I can tell that we are both going to learn so much from each other. We are completely opposite but we get along really well. I'm excited to see her learn and grow as a missionary. 
I love it here and I'm excited for what the future brings.

Love ya lots!

Sister Prows

No comments:

Post a Comment